High Up Academy for English and Leadership organizes the first National Student Leadership Conference, April 1st and 2nd, in Berkane.
The prime goal is helping the Moroccan students explore, understand and discuss the main 21st Century skills, including the soft skills, to meaningfully participate in the digital world.
The conference, led by the students, will include:
Round table discussions
Poster/ video presentations
Public speaking (for kids aged less than 13)
It is an opportunity to:
- Know more about one’s potential
- overcome some challenges such as interacting and speaking in public.
- make friends, connections and build new relationships
- Explore new ideas about the 21st century skills
- Share one’s opinions
- Know how students can run conferences